About the Book
The perfect pairing for anyone with a literary thirst!
From Jane Austen’s little-known fondness for wine to Hemingway’s beloved mojitos, literature and libations go hand in hand. Cocktails for Book Lovers blends these in a delectable book that will delight both readers and cocktail enthusiasts alike. This irresistible collection features 50 original and classic cocktail recipes based on works of famous authors and popular drinks of their eras, including Orange Champagne Punch, Salted Caramel and Bourbon Milkshakes, and even Zombie Cola. So dip in, pick your favorite author or book, and take a sip―or start at the beginning and work your way through. Cheers!
Cocktails inspired by your favorite authors:
- Isabel Allende (Madrina’s Banana Rum)
- Emily Bronte (Heathcliff’s Crush)
- Willa Cather (Peter’s Whiskey Cocktail)
- Collette (Classic Mulled Wine)
- Charles Dickens (Mr. Micawber’s Hot Gin Punch)
- Ernest Hemmingway (Mojito)
- F. Scott Fitzgerald (Gin Rickey)
- James Joyce (Ruddy Mary)
- Wally Lamb (Manhattan)
- Katherine Mansfield (Iced Passion Fruit)
- Joyce Carol Oates (Zombie Cola)
- Mathew Quick (Beer Margarita)
- Mary Shelley (Frankenstein’s Berry punch)
- Elizabeth Taylor (Pear Smash)
- Anne Tyler (Ian’s Cherry Cola)
- Virginia Woolf (Fitzroy Fizz)
- Dan Zevin (Kir Royale Champagne)
- And 40 more!
Order Your Copy Today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tessa Smith McGovern is an award-winning English writer and host/producer of BookGirlTV. She’s the author of two Amazon best-sellers; the short story collection London Road: Linked Stories (eChook Digital Publishing), and Cocktails for Book Lovers (Sourcebooks). She teaches at The Writing Institute, Sarah Lawrence College, NY, and is founder of eChook Digital Publishing and The Fairfield County Writers’ Studio in Westport, CT.